This blog is for teachers, principals and other stakeholders who are part of the Attalim Schools' Professional Learning Community. This is a space for sharing success stories, student work, readings, reflections, questions and ideas. We hope this blog will encourage on-going dialogue, collaborative learning and professional growth, even as we focus our efforts on improving student learning.

This site is maintained by Reniscience Education LLP. <--- Click on the link to visit our page and support us!


Wednesday 12 November 2014

JIGSAW READING (ENG) : SUWASRA

                                                    TOPIC : CONFLICT AND OPINION

School : Saifiyah High School - Suwarsa                                                Teacher: Mr. Siraj Unwala

Subject: English                                                                                          Grade: 5th 










3 comments:

Reniscience Education said...

This is an EXCELLENT post and I want to first thank you for sharing your lesson plan, honest reflections AND the video! I think I am in a much better position to share my observations with you after this!

Appreciate
1. I see a lot of student participation and engagement
2. I see students sitting in groups
3. I hear Hindi to explain instructions
4. I see teacher having counted time carefully in their lesson plan!

Questions:
1. How can the leader support this teacher to get faster at making groups?
2. How can this teacher gradually become more bilingual?
3. How can the leader better support this teacher in understanding what opinion means (I am not sure the question he asked in the video was an opinion question).

Again, thank you fro posting this! Please continue working in small steps!

Unknown said...

It's nice way of teaching encouraging students for this thinking power is developed students are silent in class n carefully listen everything
I m really very appreciate ur post plz continuing work this

Unknown said...

It's nice way of teaching encouraging students for this thinking power is developed students are silent in class n carefully listen everything
I m really very appreciate ur post plz continuing work this